Important Information about Coronavirus.
Over the summer holiday we would really appreciate your support in continuing your good work of adhering to the COVID-19 measures that are in place, to not only protect you and your family, but any other people you are in regular contact with. Please be assured that the current infection rates of COVID-19 in Wiltshire remains low, and if we continue to work to work together there’s no reason it shouldn’t remain that way.
Therefore, over the summer, please can you and your family please:
- Wash hands regularly for 20 seconds with soap and water
- Use hand sanitiser wherever you can
- Closely observe social distancing guidelines
- Self-isolate and get tested if you or your family have COVID-19 symptoms such as a high temperature, a new continuous cough or a loss/change to your sense of smell or test. More information can be found at https://www.nhs.uk/ask-for-a-coronavirus-test
- Follow government guidance around wearing face coverings – please note that children under the age of 11 are exempt from wearing them
- Follow advice and guidance if you are contacted as part of the test and trace system more information can be found at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/nhs-test-and-trace-how-it-works#how-nhs-test-and-trace-service-works
Thanks for your support, and we hope you all have an enjoyable summer, particularly after this recent difficult time.
The setting is following Government guidelines throughout the Coronavirus Pandemic in order to keep all our children and staff as safe as possible.
If you have any queries please feel free to email the setting as the admin staff are working remotely and will answer your emails during normal opening times.
Dates for the diary:
Closed for Teacher development days:
Tuesday 1st September 2020
Friday 18th December 2020
Monday 4th January 2021
Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd July 2021.
TERM 1: Wednesday 2nd Sept. 2020- Friday 16th October 2020.
TERM 2: Monday 2nd November 2020-Thursday 17th December 2020.
TERM 3: Tuesday January 5th 2021- Friday 12th February 2021.
TERM 4: Monday 1st March 2021- Thursday 1st April 2021.
TERM 5: Monday 19th April-Friday 28th May 2021.
TERM 6: Monday 7th June- Wednesday 21st July 2021.
Bank and Public holidays:
Christmas day 25th December 2020
Boxing day 26th December 2020
New Years day 1st January 2021
Good Friday 2nd April 2021
Easter Monday 5th April 2021
May day holiday 3rd May 2021
Spring bank holiday 31st May 2021
Summer bank holiday 30th August 2021