“I love my pre-school, the teachers don’t smell like mouldy bananas and we have a really great time playing all day long” Age 4
Please see NEWS and EVENTS page for any updates on Coronavirus.
If your child is due to start school in September 2020 it is hoped that Primary national offer day is still 16th April. However Wiltshire Council will be unable to send out letters in the post. Parents and carers who have applied online will be able to log back into the online system and view their place offer.
People who have submitted a paper application form will be able to call Wilt’s Council on or after 16th April.
Welcome To Old Court Community Pre-School, we are situated in the centre of Royal Wootton Bassett and there is easy access via either the Memorial Hall or the Civic Centre.
Old Court Community Pre-School, established in 1974, provides a safe and caring environment for young children under five years old. We recognise that each child is different, with his/her own interests, abilities and developing view of the world. We respect the many different forms of family life that children may experience as well as their social and cultural backgrounds. We work in partnership with
parents to develop the best programme of learning and support to benefit their child’s overall development. We also provide a range of support, information and advice for parents.
We are an independent pre-school that provide early years education and childcare for children aged from 2 years of age. We are a registered charity and we are run by a volunteer parent committee.
At our pre-school we are committed to providing quality care and first class education. Our approach to childcare is:
- To nurture and develop the individual personalities of all children in our care in a professional, caring and attentive manner;
- To use teaching methods designed to nurture each child’s natural curiosity and allow them to develop physically, emotionally, intellectually and socially at their own pace.
- To give all children in our care a balanced education based on learning through play and having fun.
- To liaise with all local schools to prepare your child for successful integration into school.
- To provide a stimulating and rich learning environment that encourages children’s independence.
- To liaise with parents/carers so that every child can reach their full potential.
Old Court Community Pre-School achieved Good at its latest Ofsted inspection. The report is available for download below.
We hope our website will answer all of your queries, although, if not please do get in touch.
For information on what is happening currently at the pre-school please take a look at our News and Events page
Testimonials from parents/carers
“The Care is exceptional”.
“We leave with confidence in the care she will receive”.
“Loves Pre-School and has improved greatly in the short time of attending”.
“Safe and secure, but not prison-like”.
This website has been designed by Amie Joachim BA (Hons) – Freelance Graphic Designer